Working from home
How do you fight isolation, disorganisation and lack of motivation when you work from home? Here are 10 pointers to combat these negatives:
1. Create your work space
2. Stick to a schedule
3. Ensure other people stick to your schedule
4. Keep the variety in your writing alive
5. Get out and meet people - network
6. Take breaks
7. Massage your creative brain
8. Exercise and eat right
9. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done and celebrate
10. Have a life outside of your work space
Leave a Reply.
Blogging is an amazing concept so here I am giving it a whirl. You'll get words. You'll get pics. Sometimes a vid or two. You'll get tongue in cheek, the odd humble opinion and an honest insight into my travels and writing life. Maybe even a few gems along the way. I'll be musing on home turf as I see more and more of the UK and sharing my experiences further afield on holidays and adventurous trips across the globe.